Translate

08 May 2010

Super Bright Office


My office is super bright since Thursday coz a fire broke out and we lost the curtains to the flames.

It was an electrical fire sparked by an aging electrical wire leading to the air-conditioning unit. As the wire caught fire, the flame raced up to the ceiling like the sparkling fuse of a dynamite. The curtains, which the wire was behind, was set ablaze along the way.

Fortunately, we have fire extinguishers and quick reaction folks within arm's reach and the fire was put out in a matter of minutes.

If you click on the picture to enlarge, you can see the charred pillar where the fire broke out.

Still, it was a good 30 minutes before anyone is able to return to the office as we opened all the windows for the smoke to dissipate.

All in a day's work.

Welcome to QQLand.
- Voxeros

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget