So anyway, here it is.
"Just list 10 things that make you happy on a regular basis. Hence, pay raises that typically come once a year won’t count. These are things that make you smile at least once a week… to remind you, in spite of all the ranting you have to regularly get out of your system, life is good.
- Rational Neurotic."
So, in no order of merit:
- Receiving email notifying of incoming funds. Another order successfully completed without further incident.
- Receiving new orders from customers. Yes, the company survives another day.
- Talking to family and friends via MSN, SMS, Email and phone. Always good to be in touch with friends.
- Talking cock on CowBoyBar.
- Publish yet another blog entry.
- Going to bed. Another crap day in Spitland is over.
- Waking up (albeit reluctantly). Another day closer to going home.
- Going to the gym.
- Sunday golf even though I suck big time at the game.
- Sharing and learning something new from people.
1. Red Queen left...
Friday, 11 January 2008 9:15 amSABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
2. JayWalk left...
Friday, 11 January 2008 9:38 am ::Red Queen: Ngek ngek ngek!!
3. Gary left...
Saturday, 12 January 2008 6:41 amcannot say "..dragging down to suffer with me.." since this post is about what makes you happy.. so must say "..choosing those who i feel happy with.." isnt that sound better?? bwahahahahah..
4. JayWalk left...
Saturday, 12 January 2008 7:25 am ::Gary: Oh the oxymoron of the suffering happiness. Better now?
5. eemiily left...
Tuesday, 15 January 2008 1:54 am :: http://eemiily.wordpress.comi did liao. lol....
6. JayWalk left...
Tuesday, 15 January 2008 11:32 am ::eemiily: Cool! And welcome back to blogging!